Staatliche Schlösser, Burgen und Gärten Sachsen gemeinnützige GmbH
Dr. Christian Striefler, Managing Director
Dresden Local Court HRB 31354
VAT ID: DE 226 047 154
Responsibility as to contents is with Dr. Christian Striefler, Managing Director.
The Legal Notice also applies to these sites:
The images, texts PDF dopcuments and graphics used are protected by copyright. The sites may be copied for private use only, changes must not be made and copied items must neither be disseminated nor used ofr public rendering.
- Loop/Background: 58844319 – Sign with loop c JiSign – Fotolia.com 58116079 - Christmas red starry background c Vjom – Fotolia.com
- Easter / meadow / Freisteller- © [Floydine] - Fotolia.com Easter egg - © [Artenauta] - Fotolia.com Mysterious night - © Jürgen Flächle - Fotolia.com
- Wedding couple/ bridal couple kissing and dancing als Freisteller: © [BillionPhotos.com] - Fotolia.com
- Picture of a woman in thought and a “?” in a thought bubble: © [DDRockstar] - Fotolia.com
- Picture of a woman in thought and a wheelchair in a thought bubble: © [DDRockstar] - Fotolia.com
Design and Programming
webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH
Schandauer Straße 34
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we can take no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any guarantee for such third-party contents. It is always the respective provider or operator of those sites who is responsible for the contents of the linked sites.
Data Protection Declaration
Detailed information on data protection can be found here: http://www.schloesserland-sachsen.de/de/datenschutz/
The Staatliche Schlösser, Burgen und Gärten Sachsen gemeinnützige GmbH is neither prepared nor obliged to participate in dispute mediation proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. The platform of the EU commission for online arbitration can be contacted at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
You are entitled to be informed about the personal data concerning you as well as to correcting and, if requested, deleting it or to limiting its processing or to objecting to its processing or to the right of data transferability.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding data protection, you are free to turn to our data protection officer (Datenschutz@schloesserland-sachsen.de) or a data supervision authority.
This measure is co-funded out of tax funds on the basis of the budget passed by the deputies of the Saxon parliament.