Element of Crime
19:15 - 23:00
- Klaffenbach Castle Show on map
- EUR 45.00
- Suitable for children:
Sheep, Monsters and Mice
They’ve been playing their songs for 33 years. And they’ve been making record after record – exactly as they envisage them. Hardly anything compares to them. No other German-speaking band has released such a unique mixture of folk rock and blues, art rock and children’s music, head-banging beats and heart-melting melodies without seemingly worrying about whether it sounds modern, whether it’s right for new or old media, whether anyone will understand it, whether they even understand it themselves, and whether it’s supposed to be happy or sad, beautiful or ugly, profound or crazy. It all seems like one big refusal at first glance: They refuse to always do the same thing, yet they refuse to reinvent themselves. They refuse to blend in with the endless landscape of streaming services.
They don’t provide their music for advertising. They can’t be pinned down.
Arrival & map
Next City: Chemnitz
- A4, exit Chemnitz Mitte, further along B95 towards Annaberg
- A72, exit Stollberg, further along B169 up to Neukirchen
By public transport
- The way from the closest bus stop to Klaffenbach Castle is about 400 m long.
- You reach Klaffenbach Castle from Chemnitz Main Station using line C11 (Chemnitz - Stollberg). It's only few minutes to walk from Neukirchen | Klaffenbach Station to the castle.
- There are numerous long-distance buses reaching Chemnitz. From there your get to Klaffenbach Castle by public transport.