For the 7th time:
Flower and Floristry Exhibition »Dresden Spring in the Palace 2018«
Operator: Fördergesellschaft Gartenbau Sachsen mbH Dresden
Spring in the Palace is Germany’s largest spring flower show. Every two years at the end of winter, the Fördergesellschaft Gartenbau Sachsen mbH shortens the waiting time for Mother Nature’s awakening with a captivating overall piece of art of more than 40,000 flowering and fragrant plants as well as with floristic masterworks, sculptures, light and sound.
The venue of the exhibition is the Palace in the Grand Garden, one of the oldest Baroque buildings in German-speaking Europe. From March 2 to 11, 2018, imaginative shapes and motifs meet the colorful splendor of domestic spring flowers. The exact theme will yet be announced.
Open daily 9:00 am – 8:00 pm | Last admission: 7:00 pm
Advance ticket sales can be found online at www.dresdner-fruehling-im-palais.de.
Full rate: € 10.00/person, reduced € 6.00
Annual castle tickets and castle tour tickets of “Schloesserland Sachsen” do not apply to this special exhibition.
Eligible for the reduced rate: Children aged 6 - 15, school students, apprentices, university students, people with disabilities, persons between jobs and volunteers in federal services, each with valid proof.
Free admission: for children up to age 5 and chaperons for people with disabilities (Entry "B" in their identity card).
Groups of school students: (grades 1 to 12 as well as vocational school groups and students groups) from 12 people € 3.00 per person + 1 free ticket for a chaperon (ONLY after advance registration at 0351-8491619)
Travel groups: from 20 people plus one free ticket
Daycare groups: free admission, chaperons pay the reduced rate
Any information at www.dresdner-fruehling-im-palais.de.
|Date||Fri 2nd Mar 2018 to Sun 11th Mar 2018 09:00 am - 20:00 pm, Letzter Einlass eine Stunde vor Schließung.|
|Prices||10,00 € / ermäßigt 6,00 € / diverse Gruppenrabatte|
|Suitable for children||Yes, without age restriction|
Arrival & map
- via A4/17, all exits to Dresden city center (Dresden Zentrum)
- follow the signposts to Dresden Zoo or the »Transparent Factory« (Glaeserne Manufaktur)
- parking facilities along the surrounding roads or at outdoor swimming pool »Georg-Arnhold-Bad«
- no cars allowed in the Grand Garden of Dresden
- take tram line 9,10 or 11 from Dresden Main Station
By bus and tram
- tram lines 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- bus lines 61, 63, 75, 85
- stops Strassburger Platz, Comeniusplatz, Grosser Garten (Hygienemuseum), Lennéplatz, Querallee, Tiergartenstrasse
- interactive and multimodal planning of your trip at Greenmobility